
I've bitched about this a lot, only to get a set of rolling eyes from people who don't know what they're talking about. Well, here's a nice map indicating what I've been saying for years: women in the San Francisco Bay Area are too big for their britches because of an over abundance of choice.
Which is why I often date below my cast in terms of quality. Bitches.
(Oh, and you eye rollers are (a) married, or (b) have vaginas. In either case, you have absolutely no idea what it is like to be a single male anywhere, let alone in the center of one of those big blue dots on the map above.
Wait! Stop! Close your mouth. Stop clicking.
You don't know. Just live with it.)
1 comment:
Well with this new information...have you thought about moving to New York? I hear theres a lot of smart 8 or 9 rated women there?
Post a Comment