I moved out of my place in Arizona yesterday.
1900 miles in 3 days. 1300 of them 19 hours yesterday.
It made me sad. Conflicted. I guess it was the physical manifestation of me giving up on the dream.
I will lie tomorrow like I lied yesterday. I'm better at it, perhaps -- I can talk about frat parties and dorm rooms. I can talk about all night study sessions and dumb roommates.
I can continue to lie.
Thanks, dad. You were successful in imprinting a little piece of your failed existence on me, after all.
--
Slutbag wrote me today. It was a mass email asking for advice on a volunteer program abroad where she'd get sponsored for her travel and lodging in exchange for her time.
Hmm, how about the Organization for the Survivors of Cheating Whores?
--
K, that's all. Life isn't really that bad. I'm just a little... irreverent. Perhaps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment