Ok, so I went out eating/pubbing/clubbing and danced my ass off with a very pretty young lady only to find that she had a boyfriend. I don't know what I wanted... certainly I wasn't up for a one night stand... she didn't give that vibe at all, and there were lots of girls who would've [probably] been up for that.
I guess i just wanted approval from a girl. It's both sweet/endearing and pathetic at the same time. I wanted it because it makes me feel good, because sometimes I look externally for that "good enough" feeling, because I just want so badly to be loved and held and cherished and appreciated.
Ah crap. I had the inclination, just now, to call my ex. Then I had the inclination to listen to some Cold Play so I could cry. Then I thought that, maybe, it would be a good idea to call one of the new girls in my life -- so pretty, so sweet, so perfect in the bliss that is the potential before the reality of selfishness (hers) sets in.
You know what? Fuck that. I deserve a good girl who can make me feel that way -- appreciated, cherished, and loved. I give it back tenfold. Hell yeah. That's not even that much to ask. Someone who can't give that to me, well, just isn't that into me. Fuck that shite.
No comments:
Post a Comment