Monday, January 15, 2007
Are you listening?
There's a girl from my past who awoke me in my sleep tonight. If ESP exists, if there is a faraway mutual dream, then hopefully you'll read this and email me. If not, then may the first date I have this Thursday NOT read this. Because I will have forgotten this nightmare by then. Sigh. I guess I'm leaving it to fate. Posting my feelings on the internet kinda does that, yeah? -- I know that it's just late I'm just feeling sentimental. I know that it's a throwback to even think of you when i'm like this. I know that you were just a great experience that I'll remember fondly. I know that I'm the same. (or at least i hope so) But I can't help it. You treated me so good that no one else compares. You are the songs in my playlist. You are the fairy tale in my dreams. Girls that told me they loved me treated me so badly. And you told me nothing except "we make a good team" and yet treated me soooo good. I want to be the aladdin to your jasmine, showing you the world. I want to share everything with you. I want to be your focus again, because it felt so good in your spotlight. You shone on me with such a brilliance that I hate my life without you in it. You are the everything I've never thought possible, the something I've always wanted, and the nothing I've always ignored. I miss miss miss you so so so much. Why have you gone? Why do I only see you in my dreams? Why?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment