Monday, January 15, 2007
Today I only had oak floors and cabernet
I woke up today, and it wasn't even Christmas, and I didn't want to get up. Nothing awaited me other than work I didn't want to do. Nothing inspired me to start the day. Nothing. The truth is… that I miss Lauren. That I tasted a life that I've only dreamed about, with a girl that loved me (or treated me better than love has ever felt... oh how so much more pathetic is that...), a family that accepted me, and... Well. That's all, I guess. That's all I want. I suppose the girl has to be attractive and smart, with an accepting attitude that isn't judgmental, but yeah, that's all I want. -- Girls never stay. People never love. Fathers never... anything. I want to die. Today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment