Barely Makin' It
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Back on the market
I had a glorius, honeymoon-esque vacation in paradise with "someone very special" (in quotes because of the gross understatement)this past week.
Then we came back to California and broke up.
That's all I have to say about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2018
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(46)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(4)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2008
(20)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2007
(50)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
►
2006
(14)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2005
(10)
▼
December
(10)
I need
New beginnings needed
What I actually Said/Sent
Things I want to say
It's not fair
Reasons to not feel bad about Slutbag
End o' the year Calm
The first night is the hardest (I hope)
Back on the market
Drifting back to the melodramatic
About Me
JJ
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment