"I hate myself for not hating you." (said to her in a drunk stupor while sobbing my heart out at her feet in Waikiki)
"Alfie you deserve waaaaay better. I mean, sure, everyone makes mistakes, and every chick can be a bitch, just like every guy can be an asshole, but there are some extremes that just aren't forgiveable. Not even once.
Besides, not only are you sweet and nice, but your hot, too. No, really. Really, really hot. I've had strangers come up to me when we hang out and say, dang, he's really hot. Uh, yeah, I know, that's why I hang out with him, duh.
You really are one of those guys that has it all. And you don't deserve to get jerked around like that." (rachel, tonight at pyramid in WC)
Because she wants to have a lot of superficial relationships and fuck a lot of strangers.
Because I want to have a few really strong relationships and fuck a non-stranger a lot.
Because I don't give her butterflies. I never did. And, truth be told, she didn't give me them, either. I just loved her so much it didn't matter.
Because I'm hotter than she is. She turns 2 heads out of ten (her words) when she walks into a bar. I turn 9. No, actually, I turn 10, but the one that missed me is just that goddamn drunk.
Because I'd rather hang out in Sac with Frank and Becky and lament not meeting enough quality chicks than hang out in San Francisco and meet a shitload of "independent" chicks who will treat me like shit.
Because...
Oh fuck. I'm full of shit. I'd take her back in 3.2 seconds if she called right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment