I'm so mad I can't even comprehend it.
She was over tonight and professed her devotion, love, and commitment to a future together.
And then I drove her to her car, where she called me by her husband's name, and I sped away, so angry I couldn't speak.
I called and she asked me to let the good night we'd had stay positive.
I tried. But I couldn't. I did at first, saying good night, but then I called back.
She was already home, already offline, already a spineless, indecisive... whatever she is.
And I felt stupid. I feel stupid. I am stupid.
And angry.
I want to break up with her again. I want to call him on his phone and tell him how her pussy feels when she tells me she loves me. I want to...
Sigh.
Cry. I just want to cry.
This is fucking ridiculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment