The diane lane/ richard gere movie just concluded. It was so much more compelling than I remembered.
In the movie, richard gere kills the "other man" in a fit of rage. With a snow globe, naturally, because it is such an obvious choice for a murder weapon - even if a crime of passion.
I remember watching it years ago and only feeling his anger. "I didn't want to kill him. I wanted to kill YOU!"
Today I saw him and was sympathetic, even as I realized he was an insane murderer. Even as I didn't want to be sympathetic at all.
I'm the other man.
Well. Life sure isn't boring, now is it? Humph.
--
Today's horoscope recommended planning a getaway with someone who "might question whether you value them as you once did."
I wonder if she read that and thought of me. The reverse was true.
--
(Blogged entirely from my bberry! Try that, iphone!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment